The Crisis Center Mobile Jyväskylä
Telephone: 044 7888 470
Address: Matarankatu 2 (door D), 40100 Jyväskylä
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Crisis Center provides help when
- you have experienced a shocking situation
- you feel alone with your problems
- you feel that you are stuck in a difficult life situation
- you wish to talk with a professional helper
You can contact us when in need of help for yourself, a relative or for someone else.
You can contact us anonymously (you do not have to reveal your identity).
All contacts are confidential.
The services are free of charge for clients.
- Crisis work by phone 044 7888 470
- Personal meetings at the Crisis Center
- Home calls in special needs
- Counselling and providing assistance where to find further help
- Help for families and other social networks
If you want call in English – you can call also crisis helpline in English 09 2525 0113
Crime Victim Support Finland service point in the Jyväskylä region
Victim Support Finland in english and Contact information
The Crisis Center Mobile Jyväskylä provides service in the following areas: