The Crisis Center Mobile Jyväskylä
Telephone: 014 – 266 7150
Address: Asemakatu 2 (2. floor), 40100 Jyväskylä
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Crisis Center provides help when
- you have experienced a shocking situation
- you feel alone with your problems
- you feel that you are stuck in a difficult life situation
- you wish to talk with a professional helper
You can contact us when in need of help for yourself, a relative or for someone else.
You can contact us anonymously (you do not have to reveal your identity).
All contacts are confidential.
The services are free of charge for clients.
- Crisis work by phone (014 – 266 7150)
- Personal meetings at the Crisis Center
- Home calls in special needs
- Counselling and providing assistance where to find further help
- Help for families and other social networks
Child protection services outside The Social Services office hours
(Mon-Fri 16.00 – 08.00, Fri-Mon 16.00 – 8.00)
Crime Victim Support Finland service point in the Jyväskylä region
Victim Support Finland in english and Contact information
The Crisis Center Mobile Jyväskylä provides service in the following areas: